Thursday 24 August 2017

MY FIRST BLOG

Hello Friends,
I am Saquib Akhter from Kolkata. Am currently doing B.Com(H) from Bhawanipur College. I did my schooling from Albany Hall Public School and aspire to become an Entrepreneur in future. 
This is my first Blog, So I welcome you all to my page. I will be Blogging about the recent trending topics that is doing rounds in India or anything that is trending in Social Media. Basically my aim is to increase awareness about things which most common people don't now. People easily believe in rumours without knowing the complete truth behind it. 
Saquib Blogs is my Blogs Official Page on FB, please follow this Page.
Thank You 

No comments:

Post a Comment

IS INDIA READY FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLES ?

             Electric Vehicles (EVs) can be of many types such as electric cars, electric trucks, electric buses, electric bikes, electr...